Bank of Baroda Recruiting 913 Specialist Officers in 2019-20 year. And the notification for the same has been released.
Out of 913 specialist officer posts, 20 specilist officers posts in MMG/S-III (Middle Management Grade/ Scale III) in disciplines of legal.
- Age Limit for Specialist officer Legal MMG/S-III
- Reservation Details
- Reservation for Person with Disabilies
- Educational Qualification for Legal Specialist officer MMG/S-III
- Post Qualification Experience
- Important Dates
- Salary details for Legal Specialist officer MMG/S-III
- Job Location
- How to apply
Age Limit for Specialist officer Legal MMG/S-III:
Minimum age for the post legal MMG/S-III is 28 years and maximum age is 35 years
For Specialist officer MMG/S-III Grade Scale post
- Total Number of Posts : 20
- SC/Scheduled Caste : 3
- ST/- Scheduled Tribe:2
- Other Backward Classes (Non Creamy Layer):5
- General or Unreserved:10
Reservation for Person with Disabilies:
Reservation only for Orthopedically Challenged people
- Orthopedically Challenged:1
- Hearing Impaired:0
- Visually Impaired:0
- Intellectual Disability:0
Educational Qualification for Legal Specialist officer MMG/S-III:
A Bachelor Degree in Law is required.
Post Qualification Experience:
- Minimum 5 years as Law Officer in Legal Dept of a Scheduled Commerical Bank, Central / State Govt or
- PSU or practicing at Bar or Judicial Services
Candidates should produce a certificate of having the requisite post qualification work experience from the Court/ Bar council/organization
Online Registration of Application starts from : 05.12.2018
Last date for Online Registration of Application: 26.12.2018
Salary details for Legal Specialist officer MMG/S-III:
Total monthly CTC for Specialist Officer MMG/S-III (Middle Management Grade/ Scale III) is 51490 INR and including DA, Special Allowance, HRA, CCA and all perks and benefits like quarters facility, in lieu of HRA, for Officers, Conveyance, Medical Aid, LTC etc.. it might come upto 1,00,000 per month in a Metropolitan Centre.
These allowances may vary depending upon the location of the job.
Anywhere in India
How to Apply:
Click here to apply online https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/bobsplnov18/
See the detailed Notification at All India Govt Jobs